• 1 Chicken (or equal amount of parts de-skinned)
• 2 large yellow onions
• 4-5 fresh big round tomatoes
• 1-3 Tbs. peanut butter
• 1-2 jalapeno or a pinch of crushed red pepper
• A big stew pot
• A cutting board
• A good knife
• A big spoon for stirring the pot!
• Cut the chicken into parts, de-skin. Slice the 2 onions on the ring. Cut the tomatoes on the quarter. Finely chop the jalapeno pepper, or get red pepper flakes (to your taste).
• Sear the chicken by putting it in a soup pot with no oil, turning when it turns white.
• Add the onions to the pot after both sides of the chicken have been seared.
• When the onions are clear, add the tomatoes to the pot.
• Cover and Cook.
• When the tomatoes have released all of their liquid and the chicken is cooked through, add the peanutbutter one tablespoon at a time to taste. If the tomatoes did not release much liquid, add a little water or chicken broth.
• Add the chopped pepper.
• Cook until flavors are blended.
• Serve over rice.